“Three times Quest Labs Noted to Baptist Hospital Physician ‘insufficient blood to retest’ or ‘patient cancelled’. Patient took fourth request to non-affiliated lab and positive test result was eschewed as medically insignificant.”—Blood Test
“The healthcare market is changing rapidly and the cost of care is continuing to rise. It is now more important than ever to equip providers, consumers, and employers with helpful information to assist them in making important healthcare decisions.”—Scott P. Serota, president and CEO, BCBSA ~
WHO’S THE DOCTOR? (via blogix)
• Baptist Hospital Endocrinology requires Patient Insurer Pre-Authorization at time of appointment for lab analytics; then sends off physician ordered tests to Non-Participating laboratory. • Baptist Hospital Endocrinology collects Patient co-payment at time of appointment yet fails to disclose receipt of such in account to laboratory… Or, could it be that insurers now demand patients pay both a physician and a laboratory co-payment due? • Baptist Hospital Endocrinology CPT Code twice for same/singular procedure [identical: code, dates, patient, units, description], two different charges. • Baptist Hospital Endocrinology openly disavows responsibility to contact patients with lab results, disclosed verbally and posted in writing for patient to call; however, office won’t release results except by appointment.
• Vitamin E can help regulate the production of skin proteins such as collagen and elastin. It is also important for maintaining skin health since it neutralizes free radicals that can damage follicles and increase keratin formation.
• Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, it is easily absorbed into the skin. It fades away scars and dark spots left by acne by promoting tissue repair.
• Vitamin E can also help keep the oil produced by the skin for longer by preventing their oxidation in air.
• The overall effect of Vitamin E on [facial] scars will not happen overnight. The scars will only fade gradually as the skin repairs itself and the vitamin reduce both the appearance and size of the scars. It may take longer than 3 months to see significant noticeable effects.
Don’t think facial blems will fade overnight. With minimal exception, continual re-opening of the same wound makes it worse. Prayer is always a good idea. Vitamin E without added keratin is a great partner. Drink lots of distilled water too.
From January 1 to June 30 this year, Apple said it received between 1,000 and 2,000 account information requests from U.S. law enforcement bodies, affecting between 2,000 and 3,000 Apple accounts. It said it disclosed data on zero to 1,000 accounts.
“Government has invaded all private life. Internet service, telephone service, medical care, welfare, transportation and industry, real estate. What else is there?”—(via nozoned)
_ via fotografx: USA GOV made rulings on marriage and sex too, so maybe they can legislate pets and plants.. that might just about sum it up; except it comes to mind that they have already begun legislating plants via global warming so perhaps only pets are left.