I don’t feel represented by these graphs. Am I Jewish?
Being Jewish is a whole other series of questions and a whole other collection of graphs. In terms of voting however, those who are of the Jewish ethnicity tend to be more liberal. No matter how much they go to synagogue or are considered, ‘Jewish’ in their local Jewish community or by others.
This is also true for those who self identify as being Jewish.
Play For Keeps NEW! Hurry to listen before take down!
Dropbox adds Arbitration and Government Access to Policy
Hi Dropbox User,
You can find more details on our blog, but here’s a quick overview:
We’re adding an arbitration section to our updated Terms of Service. Arbitration is a quick and efficient way to resolve disputes, and it provides an alternative to things like state or federal courts where the process could take months or even years. If you don’t want to agree to arbitration, you can easily opt out via an online form, within 30-days of these Terms becoming effective. This form, and other details, are available on our blog.
While we’ve simplified much of the language, our commitment to keeping your stuff safe and secure hasn’t changed. We don’t sell your personal information to third parties. We don’t serve ads based on the stuff you store in our services. As always, your stuff is yours.
If you have any questions about these updates, you can read more on our blog or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Dropbox!
- The Dropbox Team
© 2014 Dropbox
SAT, Feb 22nd. Jacksonville, Florida Wine Tastings [Chronological]
Wine Tastings, Chronological Order.
~ SATURDAY, FEB. 22
• Tangled Oaks Winery & Gift Shop: 1317 Florida 100, Grandin (just east of County Road 315), 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (386) 659-1707.
• Royal Manor Vineyard and Winery: 223 Royal Ave., Interlachen, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (386) 684-6270 or 916-8909.
• JJ’s Liberty Bistro: 330 A1A N., Ponte Vedra Beach, noon to 3 p.m., (904) 273-7980.
• Tim’s Wine Market: 278 Solana Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, noon-5 p.m. (904) 686-1741.
• Total Wine and More: 4413 Town Center Parkway, noon-5 p.m. (904) 998-1740.
• The Fresh Market: 12795 San Jose Blvd., 12:30-5:30 p.m. (904) 880-7889.
• The Fresh Market: 13493 Atlantic Blvd., 12:30-5:30 p.m. (904) 221-6286.
• The Fresh Market: 840 Florida A1A N., Suite 200, Ponte Vedra Beach, 12:30-5:30 p.m. (904) 273-8460.
Tumblr shout out to say ‘kudos’ on new iPhone app format . If only Apple would have been as considerate with leaving off spaces between . And ’ signs , I’m not correcting . That’s the new mark of an iPhone.
In The Wall Street Journal, tech reporter Daisuke Wakabayashi describes how Apple is expanding its reach into the business market. ‘The iPhone has replaced the BlackBerry as the mobile phone of choice, as the iPad assumes tasks once reserved for PCs,’ Wakabayashi writes. He notes that ‘Apple is going mainstream’ when it comes to the corporate world, and he profiles multiple large enterprises — including SAP, Nordstrom, and Cisco — that have rolled out iOS and other Apple devices to their employees. In fact, according to Good Technology, ‘More than 90 percent of all business apps were deployed on Apple’s iOS mobile-operating system in the third quarter.’
Many in Jesus’s day wanted to follow Him, but they were not ready to lay their lives down and give their whole heart to Him.
You didn’t actually think all retailers collectively agreed to ‘Made in China’?
All last names are ‘Lee’ as per terms of the Great Foreclosure.